What are the ingredients needed to make a Greek frappe?
Cheers to Summer with this Refreshing Greek Frappe Recipe
There’s nothing quite like a cold, refreshing beverage on a hot summer day, and this Greek frappe recipe is just the thing to satisfy your thirst and put a smile on your face. Made with strong coffee and milk, this drink is whipped until frothy and then poured over ice for a delicious and energizing treat that will keep you cool all summer long. Follow our easy recipe below to make your own Greek frappe at home and start sipping like a pro in no time.
- 1 1/2 cups of strong coffee
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- Ice cubes
- Pour the strong coffee into a blender or shaker.
- Add sugar to taste, and milk.
- Blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds (or shake vigorously if using a shaker) until the coffee is frothy and light brown in color.
- Add ice cubes to a tall glass.
- Pour the frothy coffee mixture over the ice to fill the glass.
- Give it a stir and enjoy!
- Use instant coffee if you don’t have strong coffee available.
- For an extra-rich flavor, add a splash of heavy cream to the mix.
- Add some chocolate syrup or whipped cream on top for an extra indulgent drink.
Now that you know how to make a delicious Greek frappe, you can enjoy this refreshing summer drink anytime you want without having to leave your home. It’s perfect for lazy afternoons, pool parties, or just to give yourself a quick boost of energy. Experiment with different milk and sugar ratios to find your perfect flavor, and don’t be afraid to get creative with toppings and add-ins. Give this recipe a try, and cheers to summer!