What are the key ingredients used to make the refreshing Greek summer drink?
Refreshing Greek Summer Drink Made with Fresh Citrus and Herbs
Summer in Greece is synonymous with refreshing drinks made with fresh citrus and herbs. This delicious drink is perfect on a hot day when you need something refreshing to quench your thirst. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also easy to make, so you can enjoy it anytime.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Extra herbs and citrus slices for garnish
1. In a blender, combine the lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, honey, oregano, mint, and thyme. Blend until the honey is dissolved and the herbs are finely chopped.
2. Add the cold water and ice cubes to the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the drink into glasses and garnish with extra herbs and citrus slices, if desired.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This refreshing Greek summer drink is the perfect treat to quench your thirst and cool off on a hot day. With just a few simple ingredients and a blender, you can make a delicious and healthy drink that everyone will love. So go ahead and try it out, you won’t be disappointed!