What are the ingredients needed to make an authentic Greek frappé coffee at home?
Sip on Sunshine: How to Make Authentic Greek Frappé Coffee at Home
Frappé coffee is a beloved drink in Greece, perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. With just a few ingredients and a blender, you can make this delicious coffee at home. Follow these easy steps and enjoy the taste of Greece in your own kitchen.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee (preferably Nescafe)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- In a shaker or blender, mix the instant coffee, sugar and cold water.
- Shake or blend vigorously until the mixture turns frothy and light in color.
- In a glass, add ice cubes.
- Pour the frothy coffee over the ice cubes.
- Add milk (optional) and stir.
- Enjoy your authentic Greek frappé coffee!
Now that you know how to make your own frappé coffee at home, you can enjoy the taste of Greece anytime you like. Customize it to your liking by adding more or less sugar or milk, and sipping on it in the comfort of your own home.