What are some of the ingredients that make up this refreshing Greek beverage recipe?
Indulge in the Exotic Flavors of Greece with this Refreshing Greek Beverage Recipe
Greece, known for its rich history and culture, is also home to some of the most refreshing and delicious beverages in the world. From Frappes to Ouzo, there is something for everyone to enjoy. In this recipe, we’ll be exploring one of Greece’s most popular drinks, the Greek Lemonade.
- 5 lemons
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup ice
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a large pitcher.
- Add the sugar and water to the pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Before serving, add ice to the pitcher and stir well.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Greek Lemonade is perfect for those scorching summer days or as a refreshing alcoholic beverage with the addition of a splash of vodka. This drink is sure to transport you to the beautiful islands of Greece and leave you refreshed and satisfied.
If you’re looking to explore new and exotic flavours, then look no further than Greece. From the incredible history to the delicious food and drinks, Greece has something for everyone. We hope you enjoy this refreshing beverage and indulge in the exotic flavours of Greece.