What traditional Greek ingredients are used in this dinner recipe?
Greek cuisine is known for its vibrant flavors and fresh ingredients. If you’re looking to take a trip to the Mediterranean without leaving your kitchen, this authentic Greek dinner recipe is just what you need. This recipe is easy to follow and will give you a taste of Greece in no time.
- 1 lb. of lamb shoulder,chopped into cubes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in chopped lamb shoulder, minced garlic, oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the lamb for a few minutes until it is browned on all sides.
- Add in chicken broth and lemon juice to cover the lamb.
- Bring the skillet to a boil then place it in the preheated oven.
- Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||25 grams||35%|
|Saturated Fat||6 grams||30%|
Indulge in a flavorful Greek feast with this delicious lamb recipe. Serve it up with your favorite side dishes and a glass of your favorite Greek wine for the ultimate Mediterranean experience.