What ingredients are needed to make the mouth-watering Greek lunch recipe?
Get a Taste of Greece: Mouth-Watering Greek Lunch Recipe You Can’t Miss!
If you’re looking to add some Mediterranean flavor to your lunch, this Greek recipe is just what you need! This dish is a staple in Greek cuisine, made with fresh ingredients and packed with delicious flavors. Whether you’re a fan of Greek food or you’re trying it for the first time, this recipe is sure to impress.
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, red and yellow bell peppers, olive oil, salt, black pepper, oregano, and thyme.
- Arrange the mixture in a baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and chopped parsley over the top.
- Serve hot with lemon slices on the side.
There you have it, a delicious Greek lunch recipe that’s easy to make and sure to satisfy. The combination of fresh ingredients and flavorful spices will transport you straight to the Mediterranean. So why not try it out for your next lunch? We guarantee you won’t be disappointed!