What ingredients do I need to make a traditional Greek frappé coffee?
Refreshing and Delicious: How to Make Traditional Greek Frappé Coffee at Home
Frappé coffee is a popular chilled coffee drink from Greece that’s perfect for hot summer days. Made with instant coffee, water, sugar, and milk, this drink is easy to make at home and is sure to be a hit with coffee lovers. Follow these simple steps to make your own traditional Greek frappé coffee in no time.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of water to a cocktail shaker or blender.
- Shake or blend the ingredients for 10-15 seconds until they form a thick and frothy mixture.
- Add the frothy mixture to a glass and pour in the cold water.
- Add ice cubes to the glass and stir well.
- If desired, add milk to taste.
- Enjoy your refreshing and delicious traditional Greek frappé coffee!
Now that you know how to make traditional Greek frappé coffee at home, you can enjoy this refreshing and delicious drink all summer long. Experiment with different types of milk or sweeteners to find the perfect combination for your taste buds. Happy brewing!