What are the key ingredients in this authentic Greek breakfast recipe?
Intro: Greece is known for its authentic and delicious cuisines. From juicy souvlaki to creamy tzatziki, Greek dishes are truly irresistible. And now, you can experience the authentic flavors of Greece right in your breakfast bowl with this simple and easy recipe.
– 1 cup Greek yogurt
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
– 1/4 cup raisins
– 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
– A pinch of cinnamon
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a separate pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil. Add the chopped walnuts and raisins and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
4. Mix the sautéed walnuts and raisins with the yogurt mixture.
5. Spoon the mixture into a serving bowl and drizzle with some extra honey and cinnamon.
Outro: And there you have it! A simple yet delicious breakfast recipe that will transport you to the streets of Greece with every bite. So, next time you want to add some excitement to your breakfast routine, give this recipe a try and immerse yourself in the rich and authentic flavors of Greece. Enjoy!