What inspired the chef to create their Greek beverage recipe?
Sipping on Tradition: Chef’s Greek Beverage Recipe
Experience the taste of Greece right in your own home with this authentic Greek beverage recipe. This recipe has been handed down through generations and has been perfected by our very own Chef. You won’t be able to resist the tantalizing aroma and refreshing taste of this traditional drink.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- Combine water, orange juice, honey, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher and discard the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add lemon and orange juice. Stir well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Experience the taste of Greece with this traditional Greek beverage recipe. Perfect for any occasion, this drink is sure to impress your guests. Make sure to prepare a large batch as this recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Sip on tradition and enjoy!