What are some other Greek mezze dishes that pairs well with this feta cheese and spinach dip?
Mouth-Watering Greek Mezze: Try this Delicious Feta Cheese and Spinach Dip Recipe!
Greek mezze is a wonderful selection of small plates filled with different flavors, textures and aromas. Mezze is all about sharing and experiencing a journey of taste and pleasure with friends and family. One of the most popular mezze dishes is the feta cheese and spinach dip, which is creamy, tangy and savory, and perfect for dipping pita breads, crackers or veggies.
- 2 cups of cooked spinach, chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh chives
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped spinach, crumbled feta cheese and Greek yogurt. Mix well.
- Add the chopped fresh parsley, dill and chives, and mix well.
- Add the finely minced garlic, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper, and mix well.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to blend and the dip to become creamier.
- Before serving, give the dip a good stir and garnish it with some chopped fresh herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve the feta cheese and spinach dip with warm pita breads, crackers or veggies.
Enjoy this mouth-watering Greek mezze with your loved ones and share the joy of food, laughter and good times. Καλή όρεξη (Bon appétit)!
Made with love by RecipeBox © 2021