What ingredients are needed to make this Greek dinner recipe?
Mouthwatering Greek Dinner Recipe
Opa! Give this recipe a try tonight
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, dried oregano, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the marinade over them, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the oven and sprinkle feta cheese, red onion, kalamata olives, and fresh parsley over the top.
- Put the chicken back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides.
Enjoy the Delicious Flavor of Greece!
With its mouthwatering combination of flavors, this Greek-style chicken dinner is sure to delight your taste buds. The tangy lemon and oregano marinade infuses the meat with a zesty flavor that perfectly complements the salty feta cheese, rich Kalamata olives, and pungent red onions. Serve it hot with your favorite sides and enjoy the delicious flavor of Greece!