What ingredients are needed for a refreshing Greek frappé?
Greek Frappé Recipe
Experience the taste of Greece with this refreshing Greek Frappé recipe. This iced coffee drink is a summer favorite in Greece and can easily be made at home. The unique blend of coffee and foam makes it a perfect refreshing drink for warm weather. Follow along with the steps below to create this delicious and invigorating iced beverage.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup water
- Ice cubes
- Cold water
- Milk (optional)
- In a shaker or blender, combine the instant coffee, sugar, and 1/4 cup of water.
- Shake or blend well until the mixture becomes frothy and thick.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the thick coffee foam over the ice.
- Top off with cold water (or cold milk if you prefer a creamier taste).
- Stir well and enjoy!
Now that you know how to make Greek Frappé at home, treat yourself and your loved ones to this refreshing iced coffee drink. With its unique blend of frothy coffee and ice, and sweetened just the way you like it, you’ll want to sip this delicious drink all summer long. Cheers!