What ingredients are needed to make this Greek dinner recipe stand out?
Mediterranean Delight: Mouth-watering Greek Dinner Recipe
Greek cuisine is known for its healthy ingredients and delicious flavors. This Mediterranean-inspired dinner recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s full of fresh herbs, juicy tomatoes, tangy olives, and creamy feta cheese. And the best part? It’s easy to make!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and sauté for another 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Stir in the oregano, thyme, basil, salt, and black pepper. Add the cherry tomatoes and olives to the pan and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
We hope you enjoy this mouth-watering Greek dinner recipe. It’s perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. Bon appétit!