What are the ingredients needed to make Greek Lemonade?
If you’re looking for a refreshing drink that’s perfect for summer, look no further than this Greek lemonade recipe! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious and refreshing drink that’s sure to quench your thirst.
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4-6 sprigs fresh mint
- Combine the water, lemon juice, sugar, and honey in a large pitcher. Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add in the mint sprigs.
- Refrigerate the pitcher for several hours to allow the flavors to meld together.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove the mint sprigs and give the lemonade a good stir.
- Pour the lemonade into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh mint sprig.