What makes this Greek lunch recipe unique and flavorful?
Savor the Flavors of Greece with This Delicious Lunch Recipe!
Greek cuisine is known for its fresh ingredients and flavors that burst in your mouth. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you’ll be able to create a mouthwatering Greek lunch that will make your taste buds dance. So, let’s get started!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pita bread
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, dill, parsley, and mint. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm the pitas in a toaster or oven.
- Top the pita bread with the yogurt sauce, sliced tomatoes, red onion, olives, and feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!