What are the key ingredients in this Greek lunch recipe?
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Wash and dry the lettuce and tear it into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel and chop the cucumber into small pieces.
- Seed and chop the red pepper into small pieces.
- Thinly slice the red onion.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Pit and chop the Kalamata olives.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, and dried oregano to make the dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables, olives, and feta cheese.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.