What are the main ingredients needed for the Authentic Greek Ouzo Lemonade Recipe?
Authentic Greek Ouzo Lemonade Recipe for Refreshment in Every Sip!
When summer comes, nothing beats the refreshing taste of a cold lemonade. But have you ever tried adding ouzo to the mix? This authentic Greek ouzo lemonade recipe will add a unique and flavorful twist to your go-to summer drink.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 4-5 lemons)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ouzo
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a small pot, heat the water and sugar over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely. Let the simple syrup cool.
- In a large pitcher, mix the lemon juice, simple syrup, and ouzo. Stir well.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves (optional).
There you have it, your new favorite summer drink! If you’re feeling adventurous, try experimenting with different ratios of lemon juice and ouzo to find your perfect balance. And if you want to take it to the next level, mix in some fresh berries for added flavor and color.
For more delicious recipes, visit our website!