What are the ingredients needed to make the Refreshing Greek Lemonade Recipe?
- 6 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Combine 6 cups of cold water, 1 cup of fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup of honey, and 1/2 cup of sugar in a large pitcher and stir until the sweeteners are dissolved.
- Add the fresh mint leaves to the pitcher and use a wooden spoon or a muddler to gently crush the leaves and release their flavor.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a couple of mint leaves and serve.
- You can adjust the amount of honey and sugar according to your taste preference.
- If you don’t like mint, you can skip it or use another herb like basil or rosemary.
- For a fizzy version of this lemonade, you can add some sparkling water to the pitcher before serving.