What are some of the key ingredients needed to make this Greek dinner recipe?
Get a Taste of Greece with this Delicious Greek Dinner Recipe!
Experience the flavors of Greece with this amazing dinner recipe that will transport you to the Mediterranean. The combination of fresh herbs, spices, and simple ingredients will make your taste buds dance with joy. Impress your friends or loved ones with this dish, and enjoy it while imagining yourself in a Greek tavern overlooking the Aegean Sea.
- 1 lb. lamb, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Pita bread or rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the lamb, red onion, garlic, olive oil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, cinnamon, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the lamb mixture to a baking dish and pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the lamb is browned.
- Serve hot with crumbled feta cheese and fresh pita bread or rice.
This Greek dinner recipe is perfect for a cozy dinner with friends or family, or even for a special occasion. The combination of spices, herbs, and juicy lamb will make your taste buds travel to sunny Greece. Don’t forget to serve with a glass of your favorite wine, and enjoy the Mediterranean vibes.