What are the key ingredients in this Mediterranean lunch recipe from Greece?
Are you tired of the usual lunch routine? Why not try something new and exciting that will take you on a culinary journey to Greece? This Mediterranean-inspired recipe is not only delicious but also healthy and easy to make. So, let’s get started!
Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
This refreshing salad is packed with flavor and perfect for a light lunch. It’s also a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet.
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, olives, and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper to make dressing.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Top with sliced chicken and serve.
Thank you for joining me on this journey to Greece. I hope you enjoy this delicious Mediterranean lunch recipe as much as I do. Bon appétit!