What are the ingredients needed to make an authentic ouzo and citrus cocktail?
Experience the Taste of Greece with this Authentic Ouzo and Citrus Cocktail Recipe
If you’re looking for a way to experience the taste of Greece from the comfort of your own home, look no further than this authentic Ouzo and Citrus Cocktail Recipe. With the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess, this refreshing drink is sure to transport you straight to the sunny shores of Greece.
- 2 oz Ouzo
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water
- Lemon twist and mint sprig for garnish
- Muddle the mint in a cocktail shaker until fragrant.
- Add the Ouzo, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail over a glass filled with ice.
- Top off with soda water and garnish with a lemon twist and mint sprig.
For best results, make sure your Ouzo and soda water are both very cold before making this cocktail. You can also add a splash of orange juice to give it an extra burst of citrus flavor.
Now that you’ve got the perfect Ouzo and Citrus Cocktail Recipe, it’s time to bring a taste of Greece to your next happy hour or dinner party. Serve it alongside some Mediterranean-style snacks like olives, hummus, and grilled pita bread, and you’re sure to impress your guests with your world-class bartending skills.