What ingredients are needed to make the Greek Feast dinner recipe featured in the article “Opa! Indulge in a Delicious Greek Feast with this Easy Dinner Recipe”?
Opa! Indulge in a Delicious Greek Feast with this Easy Dinner Recipe
If you’re craving a taste of the Mediterranean, this Greek feast recipe is just what you need. With a blend of fresh herbs, succulent lamb, and tangy feta cheese, this meal is sure to impress your guests or satisfy your family’s hunger.
- 1 pound lamb chops
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, olive oil, feta cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the lamb chops with the yogurt mixture, making sure to coat both sides.
- Place the lamb chops on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve hot with a side of roasted vegetables or a Greek salad for the perfect Mediterranean feast.
With this easy dinner recipe, you’ll be able to indulge in the savory flavors of Greece without leaving your own kitchen. So why not say “Opa!” and experience a taste of the Mediterranean tonight?