What ingredients are needed to make Greek lemonade?
Summer is the perfect season to enjoy a refreshing glass of lemonade. But have you ever tried Greek lemonade? With the addition of honey, it has a unique twist that makes it even more delicious. Here’s how to make the perfect refreshing Greek lemonade:
- 6 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix together the cold water, lemon juice, honey, and sugar until the honey and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the thinly sliced lemon and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve over ice cubes and enjoy!