What are the ingredients needed to make this refreshing Greek Lemonade?
Refreshing Greek Lemonade
A Classic Summer Beverage Recipe
Nothing beats the heat of summer like an ice-cold glass of lemonade, and this classic Greek recipe takes it to a whole new level with its unique blend of tangy lemon juice, sweet honey and refreshing mint. Whether you’re relaxing on the beach or entertaining guests at a backyard BBQ, this thirst-quenching drink is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So grab some lemons, grab some ice, and let’s get mixing!
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Lemon slices and mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, stir together the water, lemon juice and honey until well combined.
- Crush the mint leaves with your hands or a spoon and add them to the pitcher. Stir well.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
There you have it – a simple yet delicious recipe for refreshing Greek lemonade that’s perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. Feel free to adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more or less honey, and don’t forget to experiment with different herbs like basil or rosemary for a unique twist on this classic beverage. Cheers to summer!