What ingredients are needed to make this Greek-inspired breakfast recipe?
Start Your Day with a Greek Twist: Try this Delicious Breakfast Recipe!
If you’re looking for a twist on your breakfast routine, this Greek-inspired dish is just what you need. With tangy feta cheese, earthy spinach, and protein-packed eggs, it’s a tasty and nutritious way to start your day.
Greek-style Spinach and Feta Omelette
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped spinach and crumbled feta cheese to the bowl and mix well.
- Place a non-stick skillet on medium heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Cook the omelette until the edges start to set and the bottom is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold the omelette in half and cook until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted, about 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove the omelette from the skillet and serve hot.
This Greek-style spinach and feta omelette is a wonderful way to start your morning with a healthy and delicious breakfast. And the best part? It’s easy to customize with your favorite ingredients, like sliced olives, chopped tomatoes, or even a dollop of tzatziki sauce. So, grab your skillet and give this recipe a try – your taste buds will thank you!