What ingredients are needed to make a refreshing Greek frappe?
As summertime heat persists, it becomes increasingly important to stay hydrated. There’s no better way to beat the heat and cool off with a refreshing drink than to sip on a frappe. Greek frappes are a classic summertime drink from Greece that will transport you straight to the islands with one sip. Don’t miss out on this sweet treat; follow this easy recipe to create your very own Greek frappe.
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, and hot water into a shaker or blender and shake/vigorously blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes to a tall glass
- Pour the blended mixture over the ice cubes
- Slowly add milk, and stir well. It’s important to have a good balance between the coffee, sugar, and milk, so taste your frappe and adjust the amounts of ingredients accordingly.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on the top (optional)
- Your Greek frappe is ready to enjoy!
There you have it, a refreshing Greek frappe recipe that’s perfect for sipping on summer afternoons. This drink is smooth, sweet, and full of coffee flavor, making it the perfect pick-me-up when you need an energy boost. So why not make one for yourself today and experience the bliss that comes with a cool, sweet summer treat?