What are the key ingredients required to make a perfect Greek frappé coffee?
Have you ever tried a Greek frappé coffee? It’s a perfect refreshment for a hot summer day or a strong start for your morning. Here’s how to make it:
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 150 ml milk
- 4-5 ice cubes
- In a shaker or a jar with a lid, add the instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds, until the mixture becomes frothy and lighter in color.
- Pour the froth over a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Add the milk on top and stir well.
Be careful when shaking the coffee mixture, as it can spill or splash.