What are the key ingredients in this Greek-inspired lunch recipe?
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and green bell pepper.
- Add the olives and feta cheese to the bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and oregano to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy your Greek-inspired salad!