What ingredients are needed to make an authentic Greek frappé?
Authentic Greek Frappé Recipe: The Perfect Summer Beverage
Beat the heat this summer with this refreshing and easy-to-make Greek Frappé. This beverage is a staple in Greece and can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a mid-day pick-me-up, or after dinner. Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s the perfect way to cool down on a hot day.
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup cold milk
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker or jar, add the instant coffee, sugar, and cold water.
- Shake or stir vigorously for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes frothy and light brown in color.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass, adding a few ice cubes.
- Slowly pour in the milk, stirring gently to combine with the coffee mixture.
- Add additional ice cubes if desired.