What ingredients are needed to make this authentic Greek appetizer recipe?
Get a Taste of Greece with this Authentic Greek Appetizer Recipe
Greek cuisine is known for its rich flavors and diverse use of fresh ingredients. This authentic Greek appetizer recipe is a great way to experience these flavors for yourself. It’s easy to make, and perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- 1 pound feta cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes.
- Roll the cubes in flour, then dip them in the beaten eggs.
- Coat each cube with breadcrumbs.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the breaded cheese cubes to the pan and fry until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the cheese cubes.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- Serve immediately.