What ingredients are needed for this authentic Greek dinner recipe?
Feast Like the Gods with this Authentic Greek Dinner Recipe
Are you a fan of Greek cuisine? Do you want to impress your guests with a delicious and authentic Greek dinner? Then look no further! This recipe will take you on a journey to the land of the gods, where you will indulge in the flavors and aromas of Greece. So, put on your apron and let’s get cooking!
- 1 lb. lamb chops
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, cubed
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- First, marinate the lamb chops, beef sirloin, and chicken breasts in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, dried oregano, fresh thyme, salt, and black pepper. Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Thread the marinated meat and vegetables onto skewers, alternating between the different types of meat and veggies. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the skewers for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is cooked to your desired level of doneness and the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.