What are the Mediterranean flavors included in the Greek lunch recipe?
Easy and Delicious Greek Lunch Recipe
The Mediterranean cuisine is known for its fresh and healthy ingredients, as well as its bold and flavorful combinations. If you’re looking for a quick and tasty lunch that will transport you to the sunny shores of Greece, this recipe is perfect for you. With juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, tangy feta cheese, and a refreshing lemon dressing, this salad will satisfy your appetite and your cravings.
- 2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, diced cucumber, crumbled feta cheese, chopped red onion, and chopped fresh parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve cold and enjoy!