What are the key ingredients in this Greek lunch recipe?
Indulge in the Flavors of Greece with this Delicious Lunch Recipe!
Looking for a tasty and healthy lunch recipe that will transport you straight to the Mediterranean? Look no further than this mouthwatering Greek-inspired dish!
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped onion, sliced bell peppers, sliced zucchini, cubed eggplant, and minced garlic.
- Add olive oil, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle feta cheese and sliced Kalamata olives over the top of the vegetables.
- Return to the oven and continue to roast for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve.
Get ready to feast on a delicious and healthy lunch dish that is filled with the flavors of Greece! This roasted vegetable recipe is packed full of nutrients and has a delicious combination of savory flavors and textures. Whether you’re looking to impress guests or just treat yourself to a flavorful and wholesome meal, this recipe is sure to satisfy. Bon appétit!