What are the ingredients needed to make a Greek Lemonade?
Indulge in a Refreshingly Delicious Greek Lemonade Recipe
On a hot summer day, nothing beats a glass of ice-cold lemonade. And if you’re looking for something extra refreshing, why not try this Greek lemonade recipe? It’s a perfect balance of sweet and sour with a hint of herbal flavor from fresh mint leaves. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
- 6 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemon juice and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the water and stir to combine.
- Crush the mint leaves slightly with your hands to release their flavor, and add them to the pitcher.
- Give it a good stir and serve over ice.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|5 minutes||0 minutes||5 minutes||6 cups|
Enjoy your refreshing Greek lemonade with family and friends at your next backyard BBQ or lazy summer afternoon picnic.