What are the ingredients needed to make the Refreshing Greek Lemonade Recipe?
Nothing beats a refreshing drink during a hot summer day! If you are tired of the same old drinks and want something new and exciting, then you should try this delicious twist on a classic lemonade recipe. With a few simple ingredients and easy instructions, you can make a delicious and refreshing Greek lemonade in no time.
- 4-6 lemons (depending on size)
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Prepare the lemons by squeezing the juice into a pitcher. Make sure to remove any seeds.
- Add sugar to the pitcher and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add water and mix well. If you want a sweeter drink, you can add honey at this point.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve chilled.
- You can adjust the sweetness of this drink by adding more or less sugar and honey.
- If you don’t have fresh mint, you can use mint tea bags instead.
- If you want to make this drink even more refreshing, you can add some sparkling water or soda water.
There you have it, a delicious and refreshing Greek lemonade recipe that is sure to quench your thirst on a hot day. Make sure to share this recipe with your friends and family, and let us know in the comments how it turned out for you!