What are the ingredients needed to make this Greek beverage recipe?
Looking for a refreshing drink to cool down on hot summer days? Look no further than this Greek-inspired recipe! Made with fresh ingredients and bold flavors, it’s the perfect beverage to sip and enjoy alfresco.
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, combine orange juice, lemon juice, honey, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and water.
- Blend on high speed until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the mixture over the ice.
- Garnish with slices of orange or lemon, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!