What are the ingredients needed for this authentic Greek appetizer recipe?
Opa! Try this Authentic Greek Appetizer Recipe for Your Next Party
If you’re planning a party and want to impress your guests with some delicious and authentic Greek cuisine, then this appetizer recipe is perfect for you! This tasty and easy-to-make dish will transport your taste buds straight to the Mediterranean, and it’s sure to be a hit amongst your guests.
- 1 pound feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- Pita bread, cut into triangles, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Crumble the feta cheese and place it into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, and black pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Next, gently fold in the chopped olives and roasted red peppers.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve hot with pita bread triangles for dipping.
That’s it! This appetizer is super easy to make and will be a crowd-pleaser at any party. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this authentic Greek appetizer recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and flavorful dish that’s perfect for any occasion. So next time you’re hosting a party, give this recipe a try and impress your guests with a taste of the Mediterranean!