What ingredients are needed to make a classic Greek Frappé?
Refresh your taste buds with the classic Greek Frappé recipe
Looking to quench your thirst in a delicious way? Look no further than the classic Greek Frappé! This refreshing coffee drink is a staple in Greece and is perfect to cool down on a hot summer day. Whether you’re a coffee lover or just looking for a new drink to try, this classic recipe is easy to make and sure to delight your taste buds.
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 2-4 tablespoons of water (depending on how strong you want your coffee to be)
- Cold milk (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker or blender, add the instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Shake or blend until it becomes frothy and light brown in color.
- Add some ice cubes to a glass and pour the frothy mixture on top.
- If desired, top off with cold milk and mix well.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a classic Greek Frappé that will refresh your taste buds and transport you to the sunny seaside cafes of Greece. This drink is perfect for coffee enthusiasts and casual drinkers alike, so give it a try and discover your new favorite summer drink!