What ingredients do you need to make a traditional Greek frappé?
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- Milk (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker bottle or a blender, mix together the instant coffee, sugar, and cold water until frothy and light brown in color.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Top with milk (optional) and stir.
- Enjoy your refreshing Greek frappé!
The Mediterranean is known for its delicious cuisine, and one of the most refreshing drinks you can enjoy on a hot summer day is a Greek frappé. With its frothy texture and strong coffee flavor, this cold beverage is the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for a Greek frappé. Whether you’re sitting by the pool, relaxing on the beach, or just in need of an afternoon boost, this drink is sure to hit the spot.