What ingredients are needed to make a traditional Greek feta and spinach omelette?
Kickstart Your Morning with a Traditional Greek Breakfast
Feta and Spinach Omelette Recipe
Start your day off right with this delicious and nutritious Greek-style omelette. Packed with protein and veggies, it’s the perfect way to fuel your morning.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk until the yolks and whites are combined.
- Add the spinach and feta to the bowl, and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture, and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Gently lift the edges of the omelette with a spatula, tilting the pan to allow the uncooked egg to slide to the edges and cook. Continue this process until there is no uncooked egg left.
- Once the omelette is fully cooked, fold it in half, and slide it onto a plate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Greek-style breakfast!
There you have it! A tasty and filling omelette that will kickstart your day and keep you energized until lunchtime.
Thanks for reading, and happy cooking!