What are the main ingredients in the Mouth-Watering Greek Feta Dip Recipe?
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita chips or sliced vegetables, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the feta cheese, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, and thyme.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork until the dip is thick and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and garnish with extra herbs, if desired.
- Serve with pita chips or sliced vegetables.