What ingredients are needed to make authentic Greek lemonade?
Nothing beats a refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. This authentic Greek Lemonade recipe is not only refreshing but also easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this delicious drink in minutes. Whether you’re relaxing by the pool or enjoying a picnic in the park, this lemonade will surely impress your friends and family.
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine water, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add sliced lemon and mint sprigs (optional).
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the chilled lemonade in. Garnish with additional mint sprigs and lemon wedges if desired.
This authentic Greek Lemonade recipe is a perfect beverage for any summer occasion. It’s refreshing, light, and easy to make. You can even add a splash of vodka or gin to make it a cocktail. Whatever you do, make sure to try this recipe and impress your friends and family with your Greek culinary skills. Opa!