What are the authentic flavors of Greece that are incorporated in this beverage recipe?
Opa! Get ready to discover the authentic flavors of Greece with these delicious beverage recipes. Here we will show you how to make two traditional Greek drinks that will transport you to the Mediterranean sea. These refreshing and aromatic drinks are perfect for any occasion and can be enjoyed by all ages. So grab your ingredients and let’s get started!
Recipe 1: Frappé
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- Mix the instant coffee, sugar and water in a blender. Blend for 10-20 seconds, until frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Add milk to the top of the glass and stir.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy your refreshing frappe!
Recipe 2: Greek Lemonade
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- In a large pitcher, mix the lemon juice, honey and cold water until combined.
- Add the fresh mint leaves and stir.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Pour the Greek lemonade into glasses with ice and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy these authentic Greek beverage recipes. Give them a try and let us know what you think in the comments below. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so they can discover the delicious flavors of Greece too!