What are the ingredients in the Mouthwatering Greek Vegan Delight’s Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe?
Mouthwatering Greek Vegan Delight: Try our Delicious Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe!
If you’re looking for a healthy and flavorful dish to try, look no further! Our vegan stuffed grape leaves recipe is a crowd-pleaser that’s perfect for any occasion. Made with fresh ingredients and packed with flavor, this is a dish that you’ll want to make again and again. Whether you’re a vegan or not, give this recipe a try and we promise you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 jar grape leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the jar of grape leaves, rinse with water, and set aside to dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked rice, chopped onion, chopped parsley, chopped dill, chopped mint, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
- Remove a grape leaf from the jar and place it shiny side down on a flat surface.
- Place a tablespoon of the rice mixture near the bottom edge of the grape leaf (the edge closest to you).
- Fold the two sides of the grape leaf towards the center, then roll the leaf up tightly into a cylinder.
- Place the stuffed grape leaf seam side down in a casserole dish.
- Repeat the process with the remaining grape leaves and rice mixture until everything is used up.
- Pour the vegetable broth and lemon juice over the stuffed grape leaves.
- Cover the casserole dish with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
That’s it – our delicious stuffed grape leaves recipe is ready to serve! It’s the perfect dish for a healthy and filling lunch or dinner, and is sure to impress your family and friends. Enjoy!