What ingredients are typically used in a Greek lunch recipe?
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to transport yourself to the sun-kissed shores of the Mediterranean, then look no further than this Greek lunch recipe! Made with fresh ingredients and a few simple steps, this Mediterranean delight is sure to tickle your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied and nourished.
– 1 medium-sized cucumber, diced
– 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
– 1 red onion, sliced
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
– 1/4 cup of Kalamata olives, chopped
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Pita bread or crackers for serving
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and red bell pepper.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and dried oregano.
3. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine.
4. Stir in the crumbled feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the Mediterranean delight with pita bread or crackers.
This Greek lunch recipe is a perfect meal for those busy weekdays when you want something healthy and delicious but don’t have a lot of time to spare. Give it a try and let your taste buds take a trip to the Mediterranean!