What are the main ingredients in this Greek vegan recipe?
- 1 large eggplant, sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, garlic, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Add sliced eggplant, red onion, and red bell pepper to the bowl and mix until all vegetables are coated.
- Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating between eggplant, onion, and bell pepper slices.
- Grill skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- Serve hot and enjoy!