What ingredients are necessary to make a traditional Greek frappé coffee?
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2-3 oz cold water
- Ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- Start by adding 2 tsp of instant coffee and 2 tsp of sugar to a tall glass.
- Add 2-3 oz of cold water to the glass.
- Using an electric hand mixer or a frother, mix the ingredients together until they become creamy and light brown in color. This should take 1-2 minutes.
- Add ice cubes to the glass, leaving some room at the top for milk if desired.
- If you like your coffee creamy, pour your desired amount of milk over the ice.
- Use a straw or spoon to mix everything together and enjoy your delicious Greek frappé coffee!