What are the benefits of incorporating Greek ingredients, such as feta and spinach, into your breakfast?
Start your day off right with this delicious and nutritious Greek omelette. Made with fresh spinach, crumbled feta cheese, and savory spices, this omelette is the perfect way to fuel your morning and get your day started on the right foot. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make and can be customized to your liking with your favorite veggies and spices.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach to the skillet and sauté until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet and let cook until almost set, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over one half of the omelette.
- Using a spatula, carefully fold the other half of the omelette over the cheese and cook for an additional minute or until the center is no longer runny.
- Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve hot.
Customize Your Omelette:
This recipe is a great base for your breakfast but can easily be customized to your liking with your favorite veggies and spices. Add some sautéed mushrooms or onions, red pepper flakes for a spicy kick, or even some diced tomatoes for a burst of freshness. Experiment with different herbs and spices to find your perfect blend.
Treat yourself to a delicious and nutritious breakfast with this easy-to-make feta and spinach omelette recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a tasty meal that will give you the energy and nutrients you need to power through your day. So why wait? Start your morning off with a hearty and filling breakfast that will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to take on anything.