What are the ingredients and step-by-step instructions for making a traditional Greek Frappé?
Are you tired of the same old coffee every morning? Revive your taste buds with a delicious and refreshing twist on your daily caffeine fix – the traditional Greek Frappé! This cold and frothy coffee drink is perfect for hot summer days or as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy a taste of Greece in the comfort of your own home.
– 2 teaspoons instant coffee (preferably Greek Nescafe)
– 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
– 2-3 ice cubes
– Cold water
– Milk (optional)
1. In a tall glass, add the instant coffee and sugar. Add a splash of cold water and use a handheld frother, a whisk, or a spoon to mix together until frothy and light in color.
2. Add 2-3 ice cubes to the glass, then fill up with cold water until the glass is 3/4 full. Use a long spoon to mix together until the ice has fully dissolved.
3. If desired, add a splash of milk for a creamier taste. Mix again with the spoon.
4. Serve immediately with a straw or two, and enjoy your traditional Greek Frappé!
There you have it – an easy and delicious recipe for a traditional Greek Frappé. This refreshing coffee drink is perfect for any occasion and can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences. So why not try something new today and add a little taste of Greece to your daily routine? Enjoy!