What are the essential ingredients needed to make an authentic Greek frappé?
Frappé is a popular Greek iced coffee drink that is perfect for hot summer days. It’s easy to make and refreshing to drink. To make an authentic Greek frappé, you’ll need a few simple ingredients and a shaker or blender. Follow this recipe to make the perfect frappé at home.
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Ice cubes
- Cold water
- Milk (optional)
- Place the instant coffee, sugar, and 1/4 cup of water in a shaker or blender.
- Shake or blend the mixture until it becomes frothy and creamy.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the frothy coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Add cold water to fill the glass.
- Stir well and enjoy!
- You can also add milk or cream to make it creamier.
That’s it! You now have the recipe for the perfect Greek frappé. It’s quick and easy to make, and it tastes delicious. Make sure to serve it with a straw so that you can enjoy the frothy top layer.